A fly fishing paradise
Without any doubt Northern Patagonia in Argentina is a world-known fly fishing paradise. Junín de los Andes area has very famous and productive rivers, such as Chimehuin, Collon Curá or Alumine. You´ll enjoy an exciting fly-fishing experience of rainbow, brown and brook trout, many of them of trophy size.
The lodge accommodation is at “Chapelco Golf”, a world-class country club with a Jack Nicklaus design golf course. This is really the most exclusive top-notch land development in Northern Patagonia.
The lodge is located just 15 minutes away from Chapelco Airport. There are 2 daily flights from Buenos Aires to San Martin de los Andes (Code CPC) and other flights to Bariloche (Code BRC), in which case there is a 2.5-hour transfer to the lodge.
Why Choose Chapelco Lodge?
- The lodge is located in the heart of Northern Patagonia, with easy access to world-famous rivers in Patagonia where you´ll have the chance to get trophy Rainbow and Brown trouts.
- Diversity in fly fishing from floating in rafts to wading or the choice to unwind for some days of camping fishing waters without easy access.
- No matter if you’re a beginner or an experienced fisherman our friendly English-speaking guides staff with many years of experience in fishing these waters will let you know the secrets of these rivers so you can remember this adventure forever.
- Private accommodation, usually unshared, at the most exclusive top-notch land development in Northern Patagonia with breathtaking views and at the same place, a golf course, a complete spa and all the comfort and service you need to enjoy a unique fly fishing adventure.
- Personal attention by the lodge owner.
- You’ll be delighted by exquisite gourmet dishes pared with famous argenitne wines.
- Professional team: our seasoned staff has more than 18 years of experience hosting visitors. Put our expertisse to work in your favor, your hollidays are something unvaluable.
Word of the Owner
Hello I’m Ramiro de las Carreras, owner of South Pioneers Outfitters in Argentina, which I founded in 2002. I invite you to watch the following video.
It was a challenge to make it because we all feel apprehension about personal exposure. Don´t you? But I think it’s important that you get the chance to know your outfitter -the head of the staff- in advance, his education, trajectory and experience, all of this is important because he will have a large influence on your trip. And I’m sure my seasoned team and I can make the difference in yours.
I’m married to Agnes and together we have a wonderful family and a large group of friends with whom we enjoy wonderful vacations usually in Patagonia.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Ramiro de las Carreras
210 767 3383
Whatsapp – emergency phone
549 11 5376 2524
Take a look at our e-brochure